July 15, 2015

Shows & Events!


I'm pretty excited to announce Leikey Designs will be at two shows coming up in the fall.

First stop...

ETSY: Made In Canada
Sat Sept 26th
The hugely popular show returns this year @ the MaRS Discovery District in Toronto.
Check out the Leikey table for new exclusive pieces and of course all your favourites too.
Admission is free to this show. And The Etsy Made in Canada is happening all over Canada this day so check out your local market!

Next stop...



OOAK Christmas Show
Dec 1 - 6th
That's right! I'm back at the OOAK show for my 4th round! This year, I've graduated from Rising Stars to my very own big booth! Don't forget, there are two cycles to this show. First cycle is Nov 26 - 30th. I'll be at the show for the second half from Dec 1 - 6th.
Come by and say hi!

Looking forward to seeing you at the show!